Thursday, April 15, 2010

Room(s) for Rent

I am looking to rent out 1, possibly 2, rooms in my house immediately.

The house is located about 10 miles outside of State College, in the Gatesburg area. It is a nice and quiet area. It's a 4 bedroom house, two of which are occupied by my daughter and I. There is ample living space. We have satellite TV, phone, and wireless internet. No charge for parking (may have garage space available). Some furnishings for one bedroom are available if needed. The tenant would have free use of kitchen area, washer and dryer, and storage space in basement. I have 1 acre of land with a dedicated garden space.

Rent for the smaller of the two rooms would be $350/month, the larger of the two rooms $400/month and includes all utilities. Security deposit would be one month's rent.

I do have a cat.

No comments: